9/6/10

Whoops!

Going into work today, I decided to not run and let my legs rest another full day because last night I ran a pretty fast 10 miler...without any luggage...a full 30 seconds pace per mile faster than my usual pace to work as I gear up for my doubler.

So...I took the first subway that came and it was the Q...yup, that means that I had to transfer somewhere, as I really don't pay too much attention to which train it actually was because the sign inside said it was a N train...but the speaker said it was a Q...oh well...ride it out, which I did and ended up in Prospect Park and had to venture my way back to Atlantic/Pacific and walk the transverse...missing my subway and waiting...

dum...dee...dum...

This is why I run instead of taking the subways, you never do get lost when you run...well, that's not true either.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: