10/1/10

Packing and rain...

After packing up everything last night and trying to get the remaining items into my bag...

I left! wheeew my apartment!

It was raining outside, really heavily as I wondered my way to work. All I am thinking is basically to quickly get through with work and then I can be on my "vacation". I know, most people don't view vacations much as running a marathon, but I'll be doing not just one, but two!

That's not the accomplishment, there is more. (Well, it is an accomplishment, but still for me there is always something bigger ahead)

You heard it here folks, I'm attempting to set a larger goal at hand...something that I feel would be very challenging in my own strengths and I am even afraid to say it outloud because I probably won't get it...

The larger jewel?

Yes, it has to do with time...3:10's on both marathons. Doable? BQ in both? It's quite a challenge.

So, I get onto the subway and basically dose off a little. I'm on the Q, I'm suppose to be on the R...I see the R leaving at another train station and assure myself that I would be ok....i wasn't! I mean I have done this multiple times now where if I have not gone to work and used the subways in a while, I lose my train of thought and don't really know where I am going on the subway side...

Oh well...made my way thru work and now...

Let the vacation begin!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: