1/18/11

Friday, Jan 14 - Hailie Steinfeld?

A little Alzheimers news for you...

Do you know the actress named: Hailie Steinfeld?

Well...she's the young actress nominated for the Best supporting actress award at the Critics Choice Awards...

Why am I talking about her?

Well...in my "spare" time when I was eating dinner on Friday night, I tuned into the Critics Choice Awards. They went through some actors and actresses and then it came to her and they brought up a little conversation piece about this "swear" jar that she in placed on the set...

I know, big deal, whatever! Right...but she basically in placed $5 for every "F" word that actors/set crew used on the set and every other swear word was a $1...in all she raised like $350 which she matched and gave to charity...

So what's the big difference?

The charity that she chose was the Alzheimer's Association...

But why? Why that charity out of all the charities out there?

I have searched long and hard, but no available...we'll see!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: