1/21/11

I need to register...

For...

Most people would think that I would have to register for a marathon...

But not at all...

I need to register for the USA Track and Field coaching seminar that will be in the last week of March.

This totally screws things up because I was planning on going up to Boston to give myself a test run of the course and see where I will be at for the marathon. But now that this course is available, I probably will be doing that instead!

Boo! Eh, it's better for my future as a coach and will be set a little more promising for job situations.

Anyways, I canceled on LR's plans on going to the USA vs Argentina game at Giants Stadium that day due to having planned out to go to Boston...and now LR is disappointed...I don't blame her though, I'm disappointed in myself, but what can I do? I'm really trying hard in this economy and I can't seem to work anything out for a full time position...

It's daunting...really daunting in the job economy. I can't seem to get anything, a bite, nibble, etc. I have given myself a time limit for 3 more months in search for this "golden opportunity". After those 3 months, I'm going back in search for school or back with architecture. I have learned a whole lot from this experience outside of architecture though and well...

We can just only hope! Right?

So...I need to register for this coaching seminar and then hopefully get back into gear...

One can always still apply to other things when doing another thing though...

We can see...

Time will only tell...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: