1/17/11

It's so cold...

Working at the factory today was well...

C-O-L-D!!!

I mean it was so gosh darn cold that I couldn't even think straight!

I am guessing that this is where I am wincing away from the cold weather and my runs...seriously, all I really want to do now is stay indoors and not go out all the time because of the threatening COLD!

Uh!

Anyways...the JETS blew away the PATS last night as this was a very memorable win! RS and I went to a local bar near her place and we had a very interesting night:

A asian lady (man?) next to us had HUGE boobs...we are talking like E size...and well...they were a very interesting couple...

The bartenders were very interesting people as well as they made themselves drinks, chatted and were they even doing their work? It was a very interesting time...

RS showcased what she was going to wear for the Flyer Awards Gala...which I have mixed emotions about...

Looking forward to my Monday night run...should be a good time tonight!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: