1/29/11

Thursday - Give Blood...

Ok...

Maybe it's an obsession of mine to help people out in any way shape or form, but I gave blood yesterday which inhibited me from working out or running.

Oh well...it's weird! Really weird that my life revolved around running...and how slowly life has changed...

Life has changed...work has changed and yet...I am still a little depressed on the fact that I need to work literally 4 different jobs to keep afloat...

Still did not get a "full time" job that I really want...

1) The factory job - Working for my two friends, JLB and TL, these guys at Out of Print Clothing is really a filler job at the moment. Which I am really grateful for, do not get me wrong. Minus maybe the below freezing conditions and steamy, sticky and sticky summers...it's a no politics, no drama job...which is great!

2) Team for Kids - organization of the workouts for the time being and being coach is what I ultimately love doing. Giving back to your running community and coaching...

3) Coaching - enough said...I love it, although it gets harder during the winter time.

4) The new job - NYRR and coaching teachers to coach the kids...should be interesting...really really interesting!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: