1/27/11

Wednesday - A little help...

I just think running makes me feel more disciplined. It makes me feel more committed, to not only my job, but to life. It makes me feel I'm doing all I can do to be as good as I can be.

Michael Waltrip, Race car drive

So...

It was a balmy 30 degrees at the factory today as I came in with a bit of depressional state. What was I to do as a job?

Seriously?

Right now I got an offer from the NYRR as I carefully think about taking on yet another part time job.

Seriously brian?

Yes, that's what I was thinking...

In the factory today, CM helped me out...I was not use to the fact of having someone else in the factory, but well...it's nice to have someone there. It was iry at first because it seemed like he as a ghost, as I saw a shadow here and there...

But it was nice to finally see someone and talk to someone again. Help was much needed but the amount was just too much to handle again...as I was overloaded with RMA's (returns) from the holiday season.

The CEO's were nice enough to buy us lunch...which is odd, but I'll take it. It's somewhat depressing because well...I do this daily and the main reason we got "free" lunch was because CM was there...what am I then? Chop liver?

Not cool...but whatever...I just need to now negotiate a deal with all these part time jobs and there is also one on the table now...I'm pretty scared of adding on another part time job with all the running around that I already do...

Seriously...the thought scares me, but I'll do whatever it takes...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Laura said...

That sounds like it would be so fun to work for the NYRR!