2/21/11

Presence

Honor the dead, but live with the living...

Yes, I have been mentally depressed, why? Seriously?

I deep down know that I must move on...but the weary and dreary troubles have deeply succumb to just a mental rutt. I don't do well with death, passing and any mortality. I remember the memories that we shared and cared so deeply...it takes time, but as I cope alone, this is not a very good thing either...

On Friday, my sister, LR, cousin and his wife (LK), and his friend JR, all had dinner together in NJ. It was a very good thing that we did because we barely get to spend time with my sister due to her living in Hawaii. We only get to see her on the holidays and special occasions...next time I do get to see her will be when we run Big Sur together...

It was a very good time where we laughed, loved and cheered each other up from the week before. LR and I barely got the bus back as we zoomed to catch it...boy it was a close call, but we made it back ok.

LR told me that I needed to cheer up. My ambiance of emotion from my job to this recent passing has effected my mood and really bothered her. I needed to get over this and move on...cheer up...and live. It was hard, but she was right.
I still needed to honor my grandmother, but move on and live with the living...make my own mark and be happy...because life moves on, and you do need to live your life as well...

I do know I need to be cheerier, think happy thoughts and move on with my own life...

See a new light...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: