4/7/11

Run for the Rabbit Runners Selected

OK...
NOW YOU ARE JUST RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES...

not cool Jack Rabbits...seriously...not cool...

What do these people have that I don't have?

I should have lied on my application....more to follow on this story...


Thank you again for applying to participate in JackRabbit's Run for the Rabbit campaign this year. I wanted to let you know that we've finally made the selection of six runners for the campaign from the 328 people who applied. It was very difficult to narrow down to just six from so many incredible applicants -- I wish we had room for everyone!

The six runners will be introduced at the campaign Kick off on April 22nd at the JackRabbit NYC Running Show. I hope you'll join us!

Thank you again for applying and for all your support of JackRabbit. Wish us luck with the campaign!

JackRabbit Sports

No comments: