4/15/11

On the way...

I have never been so unprepared for a race before, well...not just any race, a marathon. As far as I put it, I can shrug it off and say that I really don't care about a race, but who does that...you do a marathon for a specific reason, you run the miles for a specific reason, you train for a specific reason...

As I pass by Central Park in the morning by bus, I could see people running their daily loop each and every day...

What drives these people? What drove me before to venture out and be so crazy each day, each season and train...

I think about this in retrospect and basically think, am I just burnt from this whole marathon bizz? Or have I seen a different light about running?
Am I now devoted just by money and getting paid?

I don't know...all of these relevances are coming into play and my confusion about everything....job, life and running...

What to do...what to do?

No comments: