4/3/11

MORE...

Well...waking up this morning for the MORE half marathon was not exactly fun...I had to wake up at 5am to get to my shift of pouring water into cups at the Flyer water station.

The company was not so bad though as the time flew by with the laughter and fun we each had ranting and rating each other out...to keep our humors arise...

After that was finished, the sun was peering out. I quickly went with EA, to check in and help out with the female flyer's who were pacing each timed group...took pictures and as the race was starting, everyone went into their respectable corrales.

Again, we helped out giving out water, comically bracing the thrills of each women out there, some running for the first time. As the race started, we comically started to occupy our own time...as the runners came by, we started to work, as I raked the empty cups on the floor.

I got the feeling of running back again as we invision ourselves out there dropping cups and it was different being on the other side of things as I picked up cups. It was fun, but a bit nostalgic...

After that, it had been a long day already...but have a wedding to go to tonight...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: