7/14/11

My life...

My life has been a rollercoaster this week...wait was it this week or last week that I have been waking up at 4:30 am and helping out with the NYRR in giving a running tour around NYC to physical education teachers?

Yeah, see it has been such a long week that my body is so drained from all of the heartache and tough spots, I couldn't even go to practice yesterday! My body is telling me something. Mental breakdowns of jobs and pressure from the parents don't exactly help. Losing your best friend (hopefully not for life) and the constant motions of memories and future prospects not being future prospects any longer. The act of improvement and growth is killed with one swing of the ax...it's bitter.

Resentment, joy, anger, hope, promise...life! That's what we go through, but we grow as we keep living.

I have had a rough couple of weeks, I am unsure if I can push my body to it's limits and sink into a whirlwind.

Right now, I don't know what's good, what's great and what is sideways anymore?

Confusion is setting in and well...the stability and mindset of every day work is finally setting in for me. I don't have a 9-5 job like everyone else...I wasn't use to that. Also I think everything within the last year has majorly effected my mindset of things and how I viewed work. Getting back on track now is the hard part...

But I'm trying at least...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: