9/4/11

Late night, early morning

After watching the movie Up in the air, with George Clooney, I was emersed by the fact of just the plot and how the main characters had lay off people...uh! And I guess the whole fact of nature of being alone in the world...it's a lifestyle.

Anyways, I went to bed at 2am and had to get up at 6:30 am for my Alzheimer's R2R team. I had to take them on a mini 3 bridges run, where we had a wide variety of runners. This year's team is diverse in time and expectations, when you have only one coach out there it makes it extremely difficult to keep an eye on the slower runners and the way faster runners.

I needed to keep an eye on the slower runners since they were the ones that needed me the most. I had told the faster crew to go ahead and later we would meet up...but we never did met up, once by one the slower folk dropped (kidding!) They stuck with it, they were great troupers and they completed the farthest they have ever gone! I'm so proud of them and it was a hot day...

So...it was good...but my legs hurt after. All this running has taken a toll on my legs, we'll see...

Took the rest of the day off and went to the US Open with my friend NH and LS...and SC!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: