10/23/11

A better place...

I can honestly say that looking back at the past year, what a year it has been...a year of choices and a year of screams and tears. Hardship is somewhat compensated in many ways to better one self. To say the least, I have overcome many strifes and understand the life cycles of society...

One's life happens in many manners of a cycle. I believe that man will never be completely happy where your job, money, family and love is separated where two of the three or one link is missing.

To me now...all I can say today is that I feel lucky. I can say that I am better as a person as I realize so much more...I can say that I have a loving family...life...job is now good and better understandings and well...

Love...love is a tough one...love is never complete, although I believe that you first need to love oneself before you actually love another. I can say that I am true and honest with myself that I am ok, stable and understand oneself. I can say that I am trying to understand love more...but understand to live life...live the moments and take every last bit and live the moment.

Stop to take the moment and understand how and where you are today...say that you are lucky and understand how far you have come...what you life for and what you live with...what your roots are and what you have become. Understand how lucky you are to be you...how right now, everything seems great and perfect...and know that you live life...to live life.

Know this...happiness is...what you tend to pursue...know that right at this moment...

You...are happy.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: