10/14/11

Pace Day

So...
2 marathons in 4 weeks...

let's go back even more...
2 marathons and 1 ultra marathon in 6 weeks

So after this...
3 marathons in 6 weeks...
Or
3 marathons and 1 ultra marathon in 8 weeks...

Crazy?

Yes, and to be sure of it, I am really nervous about this one even though I am not going by time...well really not the case because I am going for TIME, but really not my own time perse!

I have been really busy with my nyrr job and newly being "promoted" to the Cross Country Director, which really doesn't mean much...but same job and more responsibility...working everyday, which is good! But I have remained with my other jobs for coaching and other responsibilities in getting things out...

It's just been crazy and this is my first time in which I actually get to write.

I recently had gone to the pacer's dinner, which was very interesting. Me being from out of town was pretty much new as well to this marathon team of "family" pacers and group...it was very weird, but interestingly cool at the same time. Very well set up, very cool and honored to be with these people and with all in the room, combined we have completed more than 1,000 marathons...and I bet that is even more! One guy alone is at 200!

Anyways, it was honoring...and pretty neat! I had to find a hot spot though to send in my work for my tfk job for this 20 miler this weekend as well...but venturing around Baltimore is well...grim.

Anyways, I should really be heading to bed now! Wish me luck, I'll need it. Hopefully my legs will allow me to finish tomorrow...and the next day!

My clothes all set up, ready to go!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: