10/23/11

Take the time...

There are some things that are funny in life where you just have to take the time to just stop.

Funny how I say that now, but little did I really know how I always said that to others, especially first time marathoners...to stop, look around and take in that moment that exists in your life...look around you and take a deep breathe...stop to think...stop to imagine and really realize what you are doing.

I take the moment now, literally on Park Avenue after taking the time to wander my way across town to take a picture of the Empire State Building of it being Purple and symbolizing the brute of the Alzheimer's Disease and the memory walk it is preserved in today. Today...what is that...

Today only people observe the essence of what this disease stands for...but little do they know how each and every day we stand for it...we stand for the right that we exist, we speak forth for this disease and we speak in numbers...

I am glad that this day is observed, although I feel that every day should be observed...why?

Why is it hard that people suclude themselves in manners where they are shameful to say that this disease exists...why is it the fact of nature that we don't care for this as we think this is an elderly disease...

Why...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: