2/9/13

Last 10 minutes of Kelly Ripa show!



Now, here is the last 10 minutes of the LIVE with Kelly and Michael show where it shows a whole video montage of Kelly's decision to run for Team for Kids to her before actions, during (live footage of what I was wearing and capturing her every step) and video after of her celebration and her HUGGING ME!  oh that was pretty cool...actually showed it both ways, where I was hugging her and the video on top of my head, and then a video of me hugging her!  it was amazing!

so cool....such an awesome experience, such an amazing event and such a thrill....

amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

あなたは原付を得ること
について考え
ている場合は電気モペットを検
討することをお
勧めし

Also visit my site - miumiu バッ

Anonymous said...

それは彼らの異なる靴のデザインを選ぶことになる場
合に特に一部
の人々有名な有名
人は非常にうるさいで


Review my page miumiu

fatma Girik said...

En seçkin travestiler İstanbul, Ankara, Bursa, İzmir, Antalya en güzel Travestiler travesti - kadıköy travesti - kadıkoy travesti - kadikoy travesti - travesti kadıköy - ataşehir travesti - halkalı travesti - beylikdüzü travesti - avcılar travesti- trv - travesti istanbul - anadolu yakası travesti - avrupa yakası travesti - bakırköy travesti